Welcome to Little Foodie Club's 21 DAYS to Solids Plan
Starting solids is one of the most exciting milestones in a baby's first year of life. But it can also be daunting. And if you're at all confused about where or how to introduce your baby to solids, Little Foodie Club is here to help you. With our 21 Days to Solids transitioning plan we'll get your baby’s food journey started the healthy and fun way. No stress, no mess.
BASED ON SCIENCE
Developed in conjunction with a leading pediatrician, the Little Foodie Club 21 Days to Solids plan is based on the scientific discovery that the bigger the variety of fresh vegetables babies are exposed to in the first few weeks of eating solids, the more willing they will be to eat vegetables and accept new foods when they are older. Experts agree: variety is key in laying a foundation for a lifetime of healthy eating habits.
Made from the very best ingredients
Babies deserve only the freshest, highest quality ingredients. After all, we want their very first taste experiences to be the best they possibly can be. All the ingredients used in this plan are organic, plant-based and low-allergy. And they're cooked to perfection by our chefs, with an extra pinch of love.
WHAT'S IN THE 21 DAY PLAN?
- 21 single-ingredient flash-frozen baby purées made from fresh organic and low-allergy vegetables and fruits
- Handbook to guide to you through the process of starting solids
- Meal planner for each day of the 21-day journey
- Access to Little Foodie Club's experts at any stage of the plan
don't just take our word for it...
the benefits in a nutshell
- By introducing your baby to the taste of real vegetables and fruits from the first mouthful, you're laying the groundwork for a lifetime of healthy eating habits.
- According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, babies need variety in their diet to ensure healthy growth and brain development.
- Offering variety from the very beginning broadens your baby's palate and increases willingness to accept new foods later on.
- With Little Foodie Club you can expose your baby to 21 different organic ingredients without even going to the grocery store.
I heard I should wait two days before giving new ingredients.
Pediatricians used to advise to wait three days before introducing a new ingredient but today this is no longer considered necessary. Unless there is a strong history of food allergies or intolerances in your family, you can safely introduce your baby to a new ingredient every day.
What if my child doesn't like certain ingredients?
It is completely normal for babies to reject some or all foods at first. The good news is that a young palate is constantly changing and experts suggest that it can take babies up to 15 times of trying something before they can decide if they really like it or not.
How do I store this product?
The product arrives frozen and must be kept in the freezer until consumption. It can be defrosted in the fridge in just a few hours.
Feel free to email us if you have any questions or concerns and we'll get back to you right away - email@example.com